LITTLE LIGHTS
Dave said, “Have you ever wondered why stars shine brightly at night and the sun during the day?” I said I had recently given it a thought but came up with no reasonable answer.“Well, let me tell you.” He said thoughtfully. “God created the sun to take care of the day and the moon and stars to take care of the night. And if you’d ask me, I’d say they are doing a wonderful job.”
“So, how does this add up to what we are talking about?” I asked him, growing impatient with his unhurried attitude.
“Listen, what I am trying to say is that God has made us lights, and we must shine, no matter the conditions and situations we are in, or the challenges we and others around us are facing. God has wired us with the ability to shine, during the good times or bad ….
“Remember, I told you that if we must function as lights in our world, we must love, inspire and give to people around us? You must also…
HELP…
God made us the sun to our world when the going is good, and the moon and star when the going gets tough and circumstances and challenges confront those people in our world! People need us to be shoulders they can lean on, hearts they can confide in, and voices they can trust.TEACH…
The Bible said “Those who teach others to live right will shine like stars forever and ever” (Daniel 12:3 NCV). I thought it was a joke but when I started teaching, inspiring and motivating people, I got a sense of fulfillment, and the opportunity to maximize my personal effectiveness and quality. I’m not there yet, but I’m surely on the way to the top!”
No matter how ‘big’ or ‘small’ you think you are, you can still make a considerable impact in your world! God made you a light of the world, to give sight to the blind, to release those wallowing in darkness and to guide those on the road to success!
Listen,
This little light of mine,I’m gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine,
I’m gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine,
I’m gonna let it shine.
Let it shine, let is shine, let it shine!
Remember that song?
What about you?
Stephen
NB.
This is the third part in the LIGHT SERIES. Click on the links below to get the other parts:
Part 1- The Light Principle
Part 2- Shining Lights
Part 4- Light-Bearers
Follow me on twitter
Join me on facebook

Comments
Post a Comment