UNLEASH YOUR ENERGY!
Unleash Your Energy is a compilation of articles I have written over several years, some of them intended for my Facebook and Blogger pages then.
I have always had a passion for creative writing ever since I was a kid growing up in the hot, dry and windy weathers of Northern Nigeria, when I had the ambition of becoming a great novelist cum journalist. I was buoyed up by the fact that writing has always been very easy for me, and has won me many accolades both in school and at home.
I eventually discovered that a rare combination of creativity, inspiration and motivation was a perfect blend that had the capacity to affect people's lives positively. When I went through a series of life-changing experiences in 2004 and 2005, and after reading John C. Maxwell's Failing Forward and Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life, I started writing short notes to encourage myself. Combined with in-depth soul searching and intensive reading, I formed a habit of sending motivational messages to my colleagues, friends and family members, many of whom really appreciated the gestures. Among other benefits, I found great joy doing it.
And when Facebook came along, I knew that God, through Mark Zuckerberg and his friends, had provided a platform for my ministry and message. I had not only discovered my identity, purpose and mission in life, I also had a very effective medium to tell others my story.
This book in your hand is not by accident or chance, but a deliberate and conscious choice by you to respond to God's leading and direction. God wants you to impact your world positively by channeling your innate potential in the best possible ways and manner He will guide you.
Do you know that you are purposely designed and wired to live a fruitful leadership lifestyle of ministry and service? Do you know that you have been saved, called, chosen and commissioned to change your world? Do you know that you have what it takes to accomplish this task? Do you know that you can discover your strengths joyfully and put your potential to work passionately and fruitfully?
Do you know that you have the ability to surmount challenges as you go through life's phases? Do you know that you have been empowered by God to live, learn, love and lead with purpose?
Yes, there lies in you the energy to succeed in all areas of your life!
Join me as we embark on a fruitful journey together. Sit back, relax and enjoy as you turn and read through these pages.
The rest of your life begins now. Make it count!


Comments
Post a Comment