HE GIVES LIFE
I wake up this morning,
I feel a sense of thanksgiving;
In a dream I see Santa Claus
giving out gifts, in a house.
I enter, with expectation.
I wonder, in my imagination.
Surprise, Santa calls my name.
"Hmmn" I say. "you've got fame!
He hands me my gift.
He says, "This'll give you a lift."
I opened my gift, and wow!
Do I deserve this? How?
I behold his eyes...
In a voice, cool and nice,
He replies, "Yes, you deserve to live...
It's HIS will to give!"
"Who?" I say.
"Haha" He laughs. "Jesus, if I may."
"He gives you life, that you may live."
"But to HIM, what would you give?"
I feel a sense of thanksgiving;
In a dream I see Santa Claus
giving out gifts, in a house.
I enter, with expectation.
I wonder, in my imagination.
Surprise, Santa calls my name.
"Hmmn" I say. "you've got fame!
He hands me my gift.
He says, "This'll give you a lift."
I opened my gift, and wow!
Do I deserve this? How?
I behold his eyes...
In a voice, cool and nice,
He replies, "Yes, you deserve to live...
It's HIS will to give!"
"Who?" I say.
"Haha" He laughs. "Jesus, if I may."
"He gives you life, that you may live."
"But to HIM, what would you give?"

This is really nice and meaningful. I really like these poem and I am hoping the same best work from u in the future. I ll bookmark the site
ReplyDelete