TAKE 8
Sometimes, failure could be hard, bitter and cold, most especially when we lose our cherished values, hard-earned goals and the burning zeal or motivation for living.
I don’t really know about you, but anytime I fail, I ask myself some very important questions which I must provide relevant answers to. These questions have helped me to take an objective look into those difficult situations and have often provided a positive way out.
I’d like to share with you eight (8) very important questions which you must ask yourself anytime you made a mistake, fail or face an adversity.
Question 1:
What caused the failure: The situation, someone or myself?
“If you could kick the person responsible for most of your troubles you won’t be able to sit down for weeks.”
-Old proverb.
Question 2:
Was what happened truly a failure, or did I just fall short?
“ The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.”
-John C Maxwell.
Question 3:
What successes are contained in the failure?
“The gem can not be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.”
-Old saying
Question 4:
What can I learn from what happened?
“Adversity is the first path to truth.”
-Lord Byron
Question 5:
Am I grateful for the experience?
“Everything you pursue, you won’t always attain…. You have to learn to live with your defeat… before you can actually be a good winner, you have to know how to lose.”
-Eddie hart
Question 6:
How can I turn this into a success?
“If there is any single factor that makes for success in living, it is the ability to draw dividends from defeat.”
-William Marston
Question 7:
Who can help me with this issue?
“There are two kinds of learning: experience, which is gained from your own mistakes and wisdom which is learned from the mistakes of others. Learn from the mistakes of others as much as possible.”
-John C. Maxwell.
Question 8:
Where do I go from here?
“Learning is defined as a change in behaviour. You haven’t learned anything until you can take action and use it.”
-Don Shula & Ken Blanchard
Every time you ask yourself these questions, you’d be amazed how motivated you will be to face the challenges from the problem.
Remember,
“People are training for success when they should be training for failure. Failure is far more common than success; poverty is more prevalent than wealth and disappointment more normal than arrival.”
-J Wallace Hamilton
You will succeed!
I don’t really know about you, but anytime I fail, I ask myself some very important questions which I must provide relevant answers to. These questions have helped me to take an objective look into those difficult situations and have often provided a positive way out.
I’d like to share with you eight (8) very important questions which you must ask yourself anytime you made a mistake, fail or face an adversity.
Question 1:
What caused the failure: The situation, someone or myself?
“If you could kick the person responsible for most of your troubles you won’t be able to sit down for weeks.”
-Old proverb.
Question 2:
Was what happened truly a failure, or did I just fall short?
“ The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.”
-John C Maxwell.
Question 3:
What successes are contained in the failure?
“The gem can not be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.”
-Old saying
Question 4:
What can I learn from what happened?
“Adversity is the first path to truth.”
-Lord Byron
Question 5:
Am I grateful for the experience?
“Everything you pursue, you won’t always attain…. You have to learn to live with your defeat… before you can actually be a good winner, you have to know how to lose.”
-Eddie hart
Question 6:
How can I turn this into a success?
“If there is any single factor that makes for success in living, it is the ability to draw dividends from defeat.”
-William Marston
Question 7:
Who can help me with this issue?
“There are two kinds of learning: experience, which is gained from your own mistakes and wisdom which is learned from the mistakes of others. Learn from the mistakes of others as much as possible.”
-John C. Maxwell.
Question 8:
Where do I go from here?
“Learning is defined as a change in behaviour. You haven’t learned anything until you can take action and use it.”
-Don Shula & Ken Blanchard
Every time you ask yourself these questions, you’d be amazed how motivated you will be to face the challenges from the problem.
Remember,
“People are training for success when they should be training for failure. Failure is far more common than success; poverty is more prevalent than wealth and disappointment more normal than arrival.”
-J Wallace Hamilton
You will succeed!

Comments
Post a Comment